FOM Name: Ellipsometer V VASE
Model Number: J. A. Woollam V-VASE
Contact: Anna Kiyanova (firstname.lastname@example.org, 608-263-1735)
Location: B46 Engineering Hall.
J.A.Woollam V-VASE ellipsometer is a wide spectral range (UV-Vis-NIR) variable angle spectroscopic research-grade ellipsometer that allows various measurement capabilities including reflection and transmission ellipsometry, generalized ellipsometry of anisotropic materials, UV-Vis-NIR reflection and transmission spectroscopy, Mueller matrix measurements. Additional AutoRetarder optics eliminates poor sensitivity for specific Delta and Psi values.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- Optical configuration: RAE (rotating analyzer ellipsometer) with AutoRetarder
- Spectral range: 190 – 2500 nm
- Angles of incidence: 15° – 90°
- Max sample size: 200 mm x 200 mm, 20 mm thickness
- Sample plane: vertical
- Data acquisition rate: 0.1 – 3 s per wavelength
- Accessory: HTC-100 heat stage, room temperature – 300 °C, 70° angle of incidence, passive cooling, 50 mm sample size