FOM Name: Zetasizer
Model Number: Malvern Nano ZSP
Contact: Anna Kiyanova (email@example.com, 608-263-1735)
Location: B46 Engineering Hall
The Zetasizer Nano ZSP is the premium system in the Malvern’s Zetasizer range. It is used for the measurement of size and zeta potential of nanoparticles, electrophoretic mobility of proteins, molecular weight and second virial coefficient of macromolecules.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- Measurement techniques: Dynamic light scattering (DLS) and static light scattering (SLS)
- Laser: HeNe 632.8 nm, max output power 10 mW
- Measurement angles: 13 degrees (SLS), 175 degrees (DLS)
- Particle sizes: 0.3 – 10,000 nm (sample dependent)
- Molecular weight range: 1000 – 20,000,000 Da (DLS or Debye plot)
- Zeta-potential sensitivity: 1 mg/mL for 15 kDa protein
- Zeta-potential range: more than ±500 mV
- Max sample conductivity: 200 mS/cm
- Temperature control range: room temperature – 90 °C (can be expanded to 0 °C)
- Additional accessories include multi-purpose titrator MPT-2 and dip cell kit for zeta-potential ZEN 1002