FOM Name: FIB Zeiss Auriga
Model: Zeiss Auriga
Contact: Julie Morasch (email@example.com, 608-262-3613)
Location: MSE Room 175
The Zeiss Auriga SEM combines SEM imaging with FIB capabilities. The live SEM imaging capability during FIB operation mode gives full control when micro-machining critical samples.
The Auriga series offers a multi-channel gas injection system for ion beam deposition of metals or insulators and for enhanced etching. A wealth of options exist on the NIAC system including a 5 gas injection system and a single high angle gas injector for 0 degree, an in situ micromanipulator, and SE, Inlens SE, Inlens BSE, STEM and EDS detectors.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- Ultra high resolution FESEM with unique GEMINI® column
- High performance Cobra FIB column
- Auriga® operation: high resolution live imaging during milling and polishing
- Endpoint detection for automated milling
- Automated TEM preparation software package
- Super eucentric, fully motorised stage
- Highly reliable dry pumping system
- Multi-channel gas injection system for charge compensation, material deposition and enhanced etching
- Image archiving, networking and hardcopy solutions from the integral Windows® operating system
- Inlens BSE detector
- STEM detector