The Allwin AW-610 is a rapid thermal system that uses high-intensity visible radiation to heat single wafers for 1-600 seconds.
This instrument has material restrictions. Consult the allowed materials list for this instrument in FOM.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- The temperature range is 550ºC to 110ºC, controlled by an extended range pyrometer.
- The heating rate is user controlled at 1–200ºC per second.
- The chamber is cooled using nitrogen gas.
- The MFC-controlled process gases are nitrogen and 5% hydrogen balanced in nitrogen.
- The quartz wafer tray is sized for a 3″, 4″, or 6″ wafers.
- Small pieces are processed on a carrier Si wafer.