Contact: Alex Kvit (email@example.com, 608-265-4458)
ASTAR is an automatic crystallographic indexing and orientation/phase mapping tool developed for TEM.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- ASTAR orientation phase map up to 1 nm resolution
- May work with any type of diffracting material using standard TEM specimen prep techniques
- Can work in combination with beam precession for ultra-precise orientation/phase maps and ab-initio solution of unknown pahses
- Has digital scan generator – no need for STEM unit
- Scanning step from 0.1 nm to 100 nm in TEM/nanobeam/microprobe mode
- NanoMEGAS ASTAR – Information on how the system works and applications