FOM Name: FURN Pre-Furnace Clean Wet Bench
Make/Model: FutureFab 11126-01
Contact: Kurt Kupcho (firstname.lastname@example.org, 608-262-2982)
Location: Engineering Centers Building 3rd Floor Cleanroom
The Pre-Furnace Clean chemical bench has four process tanks, which are prepared with ammonia hydroxide, hydrofluoric acid, hydrochloric acid, and sulfuric acid. The bench is equipped with multiple wafer holders; two quick dump rinse (QDR) tanks, a glove wash and bottle wash. Two process tanks and one QDR have mega-sonic capabilities.
This instrument has material restrictions. Consult the allowed materials list for this instrument in FOM.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- Quick dump rinsers
- Heated chemical baths
- Chemical bath controllers for heat, time, & mega-sonic
- Chemical glove rinser
- Dedicated Teflon wafer and small piece holders
- Spin-rinse-dryer (SRD) for 3” and 4” wafers
- Every bath must be used in order for the full amount of time and required temperatures
- Only for cleaning samples for the thermal oxidation furnaces