The MicroAutomation 1006 is a precision saw for cutting substrates that uses a TV camera and monitor for alignment of the sample. There are four motor-driven assemblies to control the chuck in the X, Y, Z, and Theta axes.
This instrument has material restrictions. Consult the allowed materials list for this instrument in FOM.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- The tool can dice wafers sizes 2”-6”.
- The saw can dice small pieces as well with proper mounting of the samples.
- Blades are available for cutting the following substrates:
- Gallium Phosphide
- Indium Phosphide
- Lithium Niobate
- Silicon on Insulator on Silicon
- Substrates must be properly mounted to mylar film or mounted to a hard mount.
- Sample thickness to be cut cannot exceed 1mm.