The F-20 is a spectral reflectivity system that is PC-based and integrates measurement and analysis software. The F20 is used to measure the thickness and optical constants (n and k) of dielectric and semiconductor thin films.
This instrument has material restrictions. Consult the allowed materials list for this instrument in FOM.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- Spectrophotometer and fiber optic measurement hardware.
- Thickness (only) range is 15nm to 50um
- Thickness range (n and k) 100nm to 5um
- Accuracy for Thermal SiO2 is the greater of 0.4% or 1nm.
- Measured films must be optically smooth and within the thickness range set by the system configuration.
- Films that cannot be measured include very rough films and metal films.
- Films need to have a measurement location that is at least greater than half the diameter of the illuminated area (2-3mm).