FOM Name: NA
Make/Model: Tencor Alphastep 200 Profilometer
Contact: Kurt Kupcho (email@example.com, 608-262-2982)
Location: Engineering Centers Building 3rd Floor Cleanroom
The Tencor Alphastep 200 Profilometer has a stylus that is placed in direct contact with the wafer surface and is scanned across the surface. Vertical displacement of the stylus is recorded versus the scan distance.
This instrument has material restrictions. Consult the allowed materials list for this instrument in FOM.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- Equipped with a standard stylus of 12.5 micron radius.
- The scan area is imaged on a high-contrast, 9-inch CRT.
- Measurement is made by moving cursors to compare areas of interest with the result displayed on the screen.
- KiloAngstrom mode
- maximum range ±160 kiloAngstrom
- resolution 5 Angstrom
- Micron mode
- maximum range ±160 microns
- resolution 5 nanometers
- Scan lengths: 80, 400, 2,000, 10,000 microns
- Maximum sample thickness 16.5 mm
- Maximum sample diameter 162 mm