FOM Name: Crosslinker XL-1500 365 nm
Model: Crosslinker XL-1500 365 nm
Contact: Anna Kiyanova (email@example.com, 608-263-1735)
Location: B46 Engineering Hall
XL-1500 crosslinkers are large size stationary UV exposure chambers. They provide monitoring of UV light intensity and presetting desired UV energy dose. SML has two crosslinkers: one instrument is equipped with UV-A bulbs (365 nm nominal wavelength) and the other one has UV-C bulbs (254 nm nominal wavelength). There are 3 operation modes:
– Energy-set mode (0-999,900 ?J/cm2) allows for variable amounts of UV energy to be programmed;
– Time mode (0-9,900 s) allows for variable time settings to be established;
– Intensity mode shows steady-state UV intensity output.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- Light source: six 15W UV light tubes
- Effective inner chamber dimensions (W x H x D): 18.25″ x 6.25″ x 12.5″
- Door dimensions (W x H): 16.0″ x 6.25″