FOM Name: LS Brookhaven
Contact: Anna Kiyanova (email@example.com, 608-263-1735)
Location: B18 Engineering Hall
Brookhaven Laser Lightscattering system is capable to perform both Static (SLS) and Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) measurements as a function of the scattering angle set by the goniometer. The temperature of the sample is user-controllable. The sample cell is surrounded by index matching liquid to reduce stray light.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- Wavelength: 532 nm laser
- Goniometer range: 15° – 150° in 0.01° increments
- Temperature range: 5 – 80 °C
- Detector: Photomultiplier tube (PMT)
- Sample volume: 1.5 mL min for 12 x 65 culture tubes
- Index matching liquid: Decalin (decahydronaphtalene)