FOM Name: Refractometer Leica AR600
Model: Leica AR600
Contact: Anna Kiyanova (firstname.lastname@example.org, 608-263-1735)
Location: B47 Engineering Hall
Refractometer Leica AR600 is a precision automatic bench-top sodium D-line refractometer with digital readout. It measures index of refraction at sodium D-line nD of liquid samples at a user-defined temperature T (nDT) to 5th decimal place. Typical applications are sample characterization (nD20), chemical identification, concentration measurements (sucrose level in a fruit juice), purity determination.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- Wavelength: sodium D-line 589 nm, fixed
nD range: 1.32000 – 1.52000
- Temperature range: 10 – 40 °C
- Readability: 0.00001 nD or 0.01% solids (Brix)
- Precision: up to ±0.00002 nD or ±0.01% solids (Brix)
- Sample types: transparent, translucent, or opaque liquids
- Temperature measurement resolution: 0.01 °C
- Materials being in contact with sample: sapphire prizm, stainless steel well, corrosion-resistant epoxy.