FOM Name: Spincoater Laurell
Model: Laurell WS-400A-6NPP/LITE Single Wafer Spin Processor
Contact: Anna Kiyanova (firstname.lastname@example.org, 608-263-1735)
Location: B48 Engineering Hall
Spin coating is a procedure used to deposit uniform thin films to flat substrates. While the primary use of the WS-400A-6NPP/LITE Single Wafer Spin Processor is to apply photoresist to the surface of a silicon wafer, the instrument can be used for a variety of coatings and substrates. Applications also include etching, developing, cleaning, rinsing and drying. The spin processor housing has been made from PTFE and polypropylene that do not degrade in solvents or generate particles. The compact closed design provides a safe, clean, controlled environment.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- Dispense: manual
- Programmable parameters: time, speed, acceleration/deceleration
- Controller: 20 programs, up to 51 step per program
- Purge: nitrogen
- Time range/resolution: 0.1 s – 99 min 59.9 s, resolution 0.1 s
- Speed: up to 10,000 RPM
- Round substrate size: up to 150 mm diameter
- Rectangular substrate size: up to 104 mm x 104 mm