FOM Name: Zygo New View
Model: Zygo New view 6300
Contact: John Jacobs (email@example.com, 608-262-3787)
Location: MSE Room 177
The Zygo New View 6300 is a scanning white light and optical phase-shifting interferometer used for quantifying surface roughness, step heights and other topographical features. The measurements are fast and non-destructive. The Zygo is equipped with a range of objectives and has a field of view from 0.04 to 21.9 mm.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- Vertical Scan Range: 150 µm
- Vertical Res. Up to 0.1 nm
- Lateral Res. 0.43 to 11.6 µm; objective dependent
- Data Scan Rate: 14 µm/sec; optional to 85 µm/sec
sampling array dependent
- Maximum Data Points: 307,200
- RMS Repeatability < 0.1 nm
- RM step Height Accuracy ? 0.75%
- Repeatability ? 0.1% @ 1?